- Google News
- 21 May 2013, 9:21 pmHelke Elementary girls' program takes on bullying - Dayton Daily News
- 21 May 2013, 8:14 pmFighting bullying takes cyber-savvy - Daily Pilot
- 21 May 2013, 7:33 pmMary Help faces bullying lawsuit and three others - Laredo Morning Times
- 21 May 2013, 5:37 pmState poet laureate Juan Felipe Herrera fights bullying - Redlands Daily Facts
- 21 May 2013, 5:19 pmWhy Rand Paul thinks Senate is 'bullying' Apple Inc. (+video) - Christian Science Monitor
- 21 May 2013, 2:51 pmJudge upholds Ridgewood BOE in bullying case; boy called classmate 'horse' - The Star-Ledger - NJ.com
- 21 May 2013, 2:08 pmMissouri Middle School Shoves Back on Bullying with Hotline - T.H.E. Journal
- 21 May 2013, 10:30 amMom forces bully daughter to wear thrift store clothes as punishment - msnNOW
- 21 May 2013, 6:12 amRaider Jared Veldheer to help raise money for anti-bullying campaign - San Jose Mercury News
- 21 May 2013, 2:05 amAnti-bullying bill will return next year, supporters say - Minnesota Public Radio
"Bullying" Headlines from Google News
California's Poet Laureate has launched a program for elementary school students titled i-Promise Joanna, a bullying-awareness effort he hopes to spread from Inland Empire classrooms to schools throughout the state at the end of his two-year term in ...
If they want to fight bullying on a cyber front, parents and schools need to understand those two photo-sharing social networks and the host of new communication methods, she said. "It's really easy to say something mean you wouldn't [say] in person ...
AN URGENT NEED...A POWERFUL SOLUTION
Over 50% of kids are victims of online bullying.
282,000 students are attacked in U.S. high schools every month.
The NJ SUPREME COURT has ruled that families of bullied kids can sue the school systems as well as school authorities for not acting on threats made to that student.