- Google News
- 29 March 2015, 6:05 amBullying impacts popular kids, too - Odessa American
- 29 March 2015, 2:52 amCDC: Bullying is widespread nationally - Odessa American
- 28 March 2015, 5:52 pmMontana nears final approval of anti-bullying bill - Great Falls Tribune
- 28 March 2015, 4:57 pmOne LGBT School's Effort to Stop Bullying Starts Young - TakePart
- 28 March 2015, 7:56 amMiss PA Teen USA Jasmine Daniels, of Collegeville, spreads anti-bullying advice - The Times Herald
- 27 March 2015, 10:35 pmFamily: Bullying to blame for HISD school fight posted on social media - KTRK-TV
- 27 March 2015, 9:20 pmAnti-Bullying Film Raising Awareness in Wake of 12-Year-Old's Death - FOX40
- 27 March 2015, 1:56 pmSpain Accused of Bullying Protesters With New 'Gagging Law' - Newsweek
- 26 March 2015, 10:43 amCan a Movie Help Stop Bullying-Related Suicide? A Girl Like Her Tries - TIME
- 25 March 2015, 6:31 pmKentucky judges ponder case of school bullying suicide - U.S. News & World Report
"Bullying" Headlines from Google News
Great Falls Tribune
Kimberly Dudik of Missoula would originally have directed public school districts to adopt certain policies addressing the issue of bullying. The bill was amended in the House to simply prohibit students and teachers from bullying any student in a ...
U.S. News & World Report
FRANKFORT, Ky. (AP) — Can schools and teachers be held responsible if a bullied student commits suicide? The Kentucky Supreme Court took up the question on Wednesday after the family of 13-year-old Stephen Patton sued teachers and school ...
AN URGENT NEED...A POWERFUL SOLUTION
Over 50% of kids are victims of online bullying.
282,000 students are attacked in U.S. high schools every month.
The NJ SUPREME COURT has ruled that families of bullied kids can sue the school systems as well as school authorities for not acting on threats made to that student.