- Google News
- 24 April 2014, 7:23 pmGov. Patrick Signs Next Steps in Anti-Bullying Legislation - Patch.com
- 24 April 2014, 7:21 pmAnti-bullying ad shows the real revenge of the nerds - Gizmodo
- 24 April 2014, 2:31 pmOfficials facing down bullying problem at Cedartown High School - Northwest Georgia News
- 24 April 2014, 10:07 amColorado cyber-bullying bill fails, despite initial 54-10 vote in state House - Washington Post
- 24 April 2014, 10:05 amBullying Rates Drop Among American Teens: Study - U.S. News & World Report
- 24 April 2014, 5:43 amVH1's 'I Will Survive' Anti-Bullying Ad Is Great Fun, but Does It Send a Good ... - Adweek
- 23 April 2014, 7:47 amStudy: Bullied Kids at Risk for Mental Health Problems 40 Years Later - The Atlantic
- 23 April 2014, 7:46 amWashington School Bus Driver Accused of Bullying - ABC News
- 23 April 2014, 2:54 amBU coach resigns after bullying probe - WCVB Boston
- 22 April 2014, 6:05 amBullying leaves scars into middle age - Washington Post
"Bullying" Headlines from Google News
Officials at Cedartown High School handle bullying as it comes up, but say they can use parents' help. “It is as much a parenting issue as it is a school issue,” said Darrell Wetherington, CHS principal. Wetherington said the school handles issues on ...
From the Denver Post, April 10, 2014: A Colorado proposal cracking down on bullies who harass young people through text messages and social media has failed, shocking the bill's sponsor and prompting her supporters to say they will try again next year.
AN URGENT NEED...A POWERFUL SOLUTION
Over 50% of kids are victims of online bullying.
282,000 students are attacked in U.S. high schools every month.
The NJ SUPREME COURT has ruled that families of bullied kids can sue the school systems as well as school authorities for not acting on threats made to that student.