- Google News
- 15 April 2014, 6:19 pmTeen punished for recording alleged bullying wants policy changes, not 'heads ... - Fox News
- 15 April 2014, 4:19 pmWest Morgan Middle School Produces Video On Bullying - whnt.com
- 15 April 2014, 12:01 pmTreadway named to workplace bullying academy - UB News Center
- 15 April 2014, 10:56 amJudge orders man to hold bullying sign after taunting disabled kids - WGNtv.com
- 15 April 2014, 6:45 amBoy Records Kids Bullying Him, Gets Charged for It - Now His Parents Are ... - Fox News (blog)
- 14 April 2014, 3:27 pmBullying's Terrible Legacy: How Childhood Stress Can Change Our Genes Forever - Huffington Post (blog)
- 14 April 2014, 1:42 pmMurrysville police not notified of alleged cyber-bullying in Franklin Regional ... - WTAE Pittsburgh
- 14 April 2014, 1:22 pmSpecial-ed student who recorded being bullied on his iPad threatened with ... - Daily Caller
- 13 April 2014, 10:32 pm'Bully' Neighbor Edmond Aviv Calls His Punishment Sign Unfair, Denies Bullying ... - Huffington Post
- 13 April 2014, 7:08 pmSouth Fayette mother wants case against bullied son to be dropped - Tribune-Review
"Bullying" Headlines from Google News
A learning-disabled 15-year-old Pennsylvania sophomore was threatened with felony wiretapping charges for using his school-approved iPad to record being bullied by other students. After his numerous reports to teachers went unheeded, the student, who ...
SOUTH EUCLID, Ohio (AP) — An Ohio man who spent hours on a street corner Sunday with a sign declaring he's a bully says that the punishment in a disorderly conduct case was unfair and that the judge who sentenced him has ruined his life.
Man Holds 'I Am A Bully' Sign For Bullying Disabled Neighbors
Accused bully says judge who sentenced him to hold sign in public 'destroyed ...
Ohio man sits on corner with “I AM A BULLY!” sign
AN URGENT NEED...A POWERFUL SOLUTION
Over 50% of kids are victims of online bullying.
282,000 students are attacked in U.S. high schools every month.
The NJ SUPREME COURT has ruled that families of bullied kids can sue the school systems as well as school authorities for not acting on threats made to that student.