- Google News
- 27 February 2015, 6:38 amStudy: Most People Won't Stop Online Bullies - TechCrunch
- 27 February 2015, 5:28 amWorldwide Stand Up to Bullying Day - WDAZ
- 27 February 2015, 1:42 amStudent suicide brings issue of bullying to fore in New Kensington-Arnold - Tribune-Review
- 26 February 2015, 11:36 pmMother turns to social media to end daughter's bullying - KETV Omaha
- 26 February 2015, 11:05 pmBoy's bullying case prompts Lake County schools to change policy - WFTV Orlando
- 26 February 2015, 9:27 pmPalmyra father addresses "gap" in school district's bullying policy - PennLive.com
- 26 February 2015, 6:27 pmFamiliar with pain of bullying, friends, strangers help Liberty boy beaten in ... - fox4kc.com
- 26 February 2015, 6:25 pmKarate students learn how to use martial arts to stop bullying - fox6now.com
- 26 February 2015, 6:12 pmGRCC play 'From White Plains' tackles bullying issues - WZZM
- 25 February 2015, 6:11 pmFull investigation of Liberty School District bullying incident is needed - Kansas City Star
"Bullying" Headlines from Google News
In a World Health Organization survey, Lithuana reported the highest rates of bullying with 30 percent of 11-year-olds and 50 percent of 15-year-olds reporting being bullied at least two or three times a month. The U.S. is about average of the 35 ...
LIBERTY, Mo. — A juvenile now faces charges and legal proceedings in Clay County Family Court, related to the serious beating of a fellow student at Liberty Middle School. Liberty police investigated the assault of Blake Kitchen, 12, a student who has ...
Liberty superintendent responds to school assault, bullying claim
Missouri lawmakers outraged by apparent bullying attack on boy
Schmitt, lawmakers, blast Liberty Schools in child's attack, promise anti ...
AN URGENT NEED...A POWERFUL SOLUTION
Over 50% of kids are victims of online bullying.
282,000 students are attacked in U.S. high schools every month.
The NJ SUPREME COURT has ruled that families of bullied kids can sue the school systems as well as school authorities for not acting on threats made to that student.