- Google News
- 22 December 2014, 10:37 amBrunswick Schools Face Lawsuit Over Bullying Allegations - Maine Public Broadcasting
- 22 December 2014, 8:58 amBe part of the solution to bullying, advises students at East St. John High in ... - NOLA.com (blog)
- 21 December 2014, 7:26 pmSalisbury Christmas program takes stand against bullying - Charlotte Observer
- 21 December 2014, 5:10 pmLincoln residents demand tougher bullying stance - KCRA Sacramento
- 21 December 2014, 8:17 amStudents, parents seek bullying policies change - Hamilton Journal News (subscription)
- 20 December 2014, 9:27 pmRights panel to sue Brunswick School Department over alleged bullying - Press Herald
- 19 December 2014, 8:22 pmHuman Rights Commission to sue Brunswick schools over bullying - WCSH-TV
- 19 December 2014, 2:05 pmParents allege rampant bullying at Clay County school - First Coast News
- 19 December 2014, 12:48 amDearborn Heights teen charges anti-Arab bullying at school - Detroit Free Press
- 17 December 2014, 6:36 pmMom drafts parent-to-parent letter on bullying - 9NEWS.com
"Bullying" Headlines from Google News
Salisbury musicians, performers and speakers will gather Saturday to take a stand against bullying. Billed as the “Anti-Bullying Christmas Special,” the blended worship service and community program starts at 8 p.m. Dec. 27 at the Inn, 1012 Mooresville ...
The commission investigators said the school did respond to the family's complaints at the time, but that it didn't do enough to actually stop the harassment. The Commission said it has handled other bullying cases in the past but this is the first ...
AN URGENT NEED...A POWERFUL SOLUTION
Over 50% of kids are victims of online bullying.
282,000 students are attacked in U.S. high schools every month.
The NJ SUPREME COURT has ruled that families of bullied kids can sue the school systems as well as school authorities for not acting on threats made to that student.